Here’s what we’ve found or what’s been released in the last week. Enjoy.
- Rotorua Half Marathon, New Zealand – 6th May 2017
- Pro Football Hall Of Fame Marathon, Half Marathon and Relay, Canton, Ohio – 30th April 2017
- Very British Challenge 6 hour event by Saxons, Normans and Vikings Marathons, Kent, UK – 1st August 2017
- RunThrough Virtual May by Virtual RunThrough – Complete between 1st and 31st May.
- RunThrough Virtual April by Virtual RunThrough – Complete between 1st and 30th April.
- Laureus Medal by Richmond Runfest, Greater London, UK – 16th & 17th September. Complete both the Saturday 10k and Sunday Half/Full to earn the medal.
- Poppy Challenge 2017 by Virtual Runner UK – Run, walk, swim and cycle as far as possible between the 1st and 30th November 2017
- Easter Bunny Dash virtual by Running4Bling – No deadline
- Despicable June Fun Run by Virtual Runner UK – Compete between the 1st and 30th June 2017. Double sided medal
- The Town’s Half Marathon by RaceForce, California, USA – 12th August 2017. Also a virtual option.
- Heaton Park 5k & 10k by RunThrough.co.uk, Greater Manchester, uk – 7th May 2017
- Greensboro Double Run by Race 13.1, North Carolina, USA – 13th & 14th May 2017. Run both the Greensboro Half Marathon and the Carolina Brewfest Half Marathon to eran this extra medal.
- Raleigh Spring Triple Crown by Race 13.1, North Carolina, USA – 19th March, 21st May & 3rd June. You must be registered for all three races by the 1st May to get this extra medal.
- Greenbrier Half Marathon by Race 13.1, West Virginia, USA – 20th May 2017
- Lansing Half Marathon by Race 13.1, Michigan, USA – 18th June 2017
- Detroit Half Marathon by Race 13.1, Michigan, USA – 22nd July 2017
- Grand Rapids Half Marathon by Race 13.1, Michigan, USA – 12th August 2017
- Michigan Summer Race Series by Race 13.1, Michigan, USA – 18th June, 22nd July & 12th August 2017. Complete all three Michigan races to qualify for this extra medal. You must be registered for all three events by 10 July 2017.
Medal Watch has an archive gallery of over 1000 medals of past, present and future. We pretty much love medals and don’t mind going on and on about it.
If you would like us to brag about your medal, or if you’ve earned bling that just needs to be shared, there are a number of ways to show it off. Medal Watch is on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. Use the hashtag #medalwatch. You can also email me at [email protected].