A few months ago one of our Twitter followers suggested that we do a guess the medal competition. We decided that the next time we get something to review we’d use it as a prize for the first Name That Medal. Thanks to the lovely people from Frame My Medal that day has come. You can read a review of Frame My Medal and get 10% off your order here.
So, here goes. Below are 12 medals. You will get a point for each race/medal name, race organiser and year that you get right so there’s a possibility of 36 points. There’s also three possible bonus points if:
- Facebook – Like and share our competiton post, tag three friends in the post and like Frame My Medal facebook page
- Twitter – Follow us on twitter, retweet our competition tweet and share with three friends and follow Frame My Medal on twitter.
If you do both you can have six extra points. We’ll need to know your twitter username.
The medals are from different years and can be from any location, they may even be virtual. You can find them all in our gallery so the answers are there somewhere if you know where to look. If you don’t know an answer just leave it blank. Please see competition rules at the bottom of the page.
- Competition closes on 29th February at midnight GMT
- Only one entry per person
- Due to weight of prize it will only be posted to an address within the UK
- No cash alternative
- Winner will be person with the most points, or drawn at random from people with the most points if there is more than one person
- Winner will be contacted by email after the competition close date
- For additional Facebook points name given must match Facebook account
- For additional Twitter points Twitter username must be given